Dentures & Extractions
Celebrate Care You Can Trust
The quality of your smile can significantly influence your overall life. Whether you’re in need of a pair of dentures or have a severely damaged tooth that needs to be removed, you can trust in the professional, experienced team at Celebrate Dental & Braces to take care of you. Getting on the path to feeling better about your oral health, and feeling better overall, starts with an appointment! Read more about our denture and extraction services below, then schedule your appointment with our team today!
Cracked, chipped, or deeply decayed teeth that have been too severely damaged and are causing extreme pain may be removed in an attempt to improve dental health. Our team will work with you to determine the best course of action for your needs based on factors such as the state of the tooth or teeth bothering you, your age, preferences, and more.
After undergoing an x-ray and discussing your options, you and your dentist can move forward with the extraction. Typically, the procedure can be completed same-day if needed.
When your smile is missing teeth, it can affect a lot more than just your confidence. Missing teeth can make it harder to talk, chew, and under severe circumstances, can even cause bone loss in the jaw, affecting the shape of your face. That’s why at Celebrate Dental & Braces, we’ve made it our mission to provide affordable, high-quality dentures for our patients. Whether you need a full or partial denture made, we’ll be with you every step of the way offering support and insights so you understand how best to maintain your new and improved smile moving forward.
- Also known as dental bridges because they act as a “bridge” between teeth that have a gap due to a missing tooth or a few missing teeth.
- Typically connected to teeth or crowns through a metal framework.
- Can be fixed or removable.
- Prevents the teeth surrounding a gap from moving or getting further displaced.
- Full dentures are placed over bare gums after the teeth have been removed and the gums have healed. Healing time depends from patient to patient.
- Custom made from a gum-colored acrylic base with a plate that covers the roof of the mouth for placement.
- Typically removable with options for becoming fixed.